Shipping within New Zealand is free for orders and purchases valued $100 or more and for all jewellery purchases. All other orders under $100 will incur a $5.00 shipping fee.
For international orders, choose the region corresponding with the shipping address. Our website automatically estimates a shipping price based on the weight of the items ordered. Handling and packaging by our very experienced staff is a complimentary service.
If you are considering purchasing several items, keep in mind that the actual freight costs may be less than the estimated shipping price due to combined shipping. We aim to provide an accurate shipping quote at time of purchase, however should your quote seem a little high please feel free to email us for an accurate postage quote before committing to your purchases. If at the time of posting we have overestimated the cost your card will be refunded the difference.
This unique two-fold greeting card features fabulous iconic imagery along with news headlines which will undoubtedly bring back many memories of 1969. The CDCard includes a 20-track compact disc that features an all new music selection with many of the top artists and biggest hits of the Year. An ideal card and gift in one for birthdays, anniversaries or any Special day.
1. Simon & Garfunkel - The Boxer.
2. Bob Dylan - I Threw It All Away.
3. Nilsson - Everybody´s Talkin´.
4. Elivs Presley - In The Ghetto.
5. Chicken Shack - I´d Rather Go Blind.
6. Johnny Cash - A Boy Named Sue.
7. Sly & The Family Stone - Everyday People.
8. Andy Williams - Happy Heart.
9. The Love Affair - Bringing On Back The Good Times.
10. Fifth Dimension - Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In.
11. LaBelle - I´m Gonna Make You Mine.
12. Nina Simone - To Love Somebody.
13. Blood, Sweat & Tears - You´ve Made Me So Very Happy.
14. Johnny Nash - Cupid.
15. Box Tops - Soul Deep.
16. Roger Whittaker - Durham Town.
17. Zager & Evans - In The Year 2525.
18. Clodagh Rodgers - Come Back And Shake Me.
19. Jim Reeves - When Two Worlds Collide.
20. Georgie Fame - Seventh Son.